It’s called verbal diarrhea.
Verbal diarrhea can be defined in a variety of ways, such as:
• The non-stop flow of words, namely verbs, from the sufferer’s mouth.
• A serious disease which, once it has control of a person, causes them to spew forth incoherent babble from the bowels of the voicebox. Often extremely frustrating for the observer.
• a chronic inability to say something in less than a page when one sentence would suffice.
• The spouting of a person who cannot control his random thoughts from exploding.
• What happens when someone speaks their mind without any filter; the consequences can be profoundly funny or insulting to the person listening
• uncontrollable crap that people say
• The frequent and excessive auditable discharge of the mouth producing abnormally thin and diluted substance.
• talking too much and saying little of value; usually the symptom of ignorance or lack of relevant input.
Another term for verbal diarrhea is logorrhea or logorrhea. The spoken form of logorrhoea is a kind of verbosity which uses superfluous (or fancy) words to disguise an otherwise useless message as useful or intellectual. The utterer is colloquially called a “motor mouth”. Some partial and complete synonyms include “bloviation”, “tumidity”, and “wordiness”. The term is also sometimes less precisely applied to unnecessarily (and often redundant) wordy speech in general; this is more usually referred to as “prolixity”.
I really think you are cool and think about you all the time. I actually think about you 24/7 and what our children will look like even their names.
Meaning: You’re hot
The individual member of the social community often receives his information via visual, symbolic channels.
Meaning: People read
The medical community indicates that a program of downsizing average total daily caloric intake is maximally efficacious in the field of proactive weight-reduction methodologies.
Meaning: Doctors think the best way to lose weight is to eat less
Symptoms of verbal diarrhea include: constant talking about irrelevant subjects; having no friends; slow realisation that your own stomach is digesting you; having no friends; rejection from society; disownment by your parents; and having no friends. In Pokémon: The Official Trading Card Game, any Pokémon with verbal diarrhea loses -3 attack points.
Tragically, there is no cure for this disease, apart from severely traumatizing the sufferer. There are, however, several ways of suppressing the symptoms, such as applying sudden force onto the victim’s nasal area. Other ways include pushing the victim under a bus; slapping the victim until the victim’s head explodes; shoving a sock in their mouth; verbally abusing victim; or simply using duct tape.
I have tried verbally abusing them as suggested by one psychologist but this did not work. My current method of treatment is to limit the offenders to a maximum of one paragraph per day.
I was tempted to use duct tape but we’ll try this and see what happens.